[developers] Bug in interactive unification

John Carroll J.A.Carroll at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Nov 10 18:30:34 CET 2020

Aha, the constraint object in your LUI log has unbalanced brackets. Guessing which bracket is wrong, I've changed another LKB robust unifier function, and attach a new version of the file debug-unify2-patch.lsp

With this new patch file, LUI now displays a "Unification Failures" window with 2 failures: "GLB Type Constraint Vi" and "No GLB Exists". Are these correct?

John