[developers] Bug in interactive unification

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Wed Nov 11 22:52:09 CET 2020

hi john:

> Aha, the constraint object in your LUI log has unbalanced brackets. Guessing which bracket is wrong, I've changed another LKB robust unifier function, and attach a new version of the file debug-unify2-patch.lsp

many thanks for the quick diagnostics and fixes!  i looked over both
your patches, and they seem like just the right fix to two genuine
bugs that have been lurking (for the past sixteen or so years :-) in
the interactive unifier behind the LUI drag-and-drop interface.  i
have just picked them up (and added my own fix for the LUI display of
atomic dags) and committed these changes to both the LOGON and FOS
repositories.

best wishes, oe