[developers] Web interfaces

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Sat May 8 19:37:34 UTC 2021

I believe we are gradually moving to http://github.com/delph-in/ but some projects are not yet in this organization. In particular, I would be happy to coordinate directly with you regarding the WSI interface work that is now in https://github.com/own-pt/wsi and https://github.com/own-pt/wql. I don’t work with Perl, but having you providing an Perl interface will force me to think carefully about the API. So it is always good.

Best,
Alexandre