[erg] missing EP in a qeq relation

Xuchen Yao xuchen at coli.uni-saarland.de
Fri Aug 13 21:24:53 CEST 2010

Hello,

My code broke with the following sentence, which might indicate a bug in
ERG:

there was a problem with the laws in the 1700s in England.

I used LKB to parse this sentence. Lots of parses were output. But
starting from the 2nd parse tree (I checked until the 4th), the MRS is
malformed. As can be seen from the attached picture, there's a "h30 qeq
h38" relation but "h38" can't be found from the MRS.

I'm using ERG 1004 and the LKB version is: Date: 2010-04-28 14:29:38
-0700 (Wed, 28 Apr 2010)

Xuchen