[erg] issues / questions re the latest head of the ERG

Paul Haley paul at haleyai.com
Fri Nov 21 23:07:04 CET 2014

Might it be that redwoods.mem contains references to this feature while
the ERG does not define it?

Also, the ERG semantics pages on Delphin's site are quite helpful. I
found them by looking at recent changes.  Great work by the author.
Haven't found anything comprehensive at the argument feature level,
unfortunately.

Best,
Paul