[erg] _certain_q_rel

Paul Haley paul at haleyai.com
Mon Apr 13 22:53:54 CEST 2015

Good idea, Emily.  After trying to isolate why we couldn't get the
on-line demo to demonstrate the same behavior, it appears than an edit
to the name of a relation defined in fundamentals.tdl was responsible,
although we can't figure out exactly how!

It turned out that working through our changes vs. the ERG as is, we
found one point at which post-loading of QC.tdl generated some warnings
about missing predicates.  Searching that file we cannot find any
reference to those predicates, but it is machine-generated in some way.
Could this have led to unifications working (or not) that should (not) have?

Just wondering, but thanks for the prod.

Paul