[erg] _certain_q_rel

Paul Haley paul at haleyai.com
Mon Apr 13 23:20:56 CEST 2015

Dan, you are correct.  Someone here added it, probably because of
something like this:

Is certain different than than other quantifiers of the d_-_prt-pl.*_le
variety?

  * a_great_many_det := d_-_prt-pl_le & [ ORTH < "a", "great", "many" >,
    SYNSEM [ LKEYS.ALTKEYREL.PRED "_a+great+many_q_rel", PHON.ONSET voc ] ].
  * enough_det := d_-_prt-plm_le & [ ORTH < "enough" >, SYNSEM [
    LKEYS.KEYREL.PRED _enough_q_rel, PHON.ONSET voc ] ].

Thanks,
Paul