[itsdb] `gloss' field?

Francis Bond fcbond at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 03:06:54 CEST 2005

G'day,

On 4/25/05, Emily M. Bender <ebender at u.washington.edu> wrote:
> Thanks, Francis.  The i-comment field is a good idea -- and
> I bet one could get it to display by doing a `custom query'.
> What I don't currently know is how to specify something in
> the i-comment field.  Do you?  Presumably there's a way to do
> it the text file that gets incorporated to create the skeleton...

I normally make the item file that gets incorporated into the skeleton
by hand (or nore properly perl).  Then the comment is the i-comment
field (column 11?) .  If you look in the relation file it tells you
which column is what in which field.  I will try and (a) send you a
perl script and (b) add some documentation to the wiki.  But it will
have to wait for tomorrow as the taxi taking us to the airport arrives
in 20 mintues.

--
Francis Bond  <www.kecl.ntt.co.jp/icl/mtg/members/bond/>
NTT Communication Science Laboratories | Machine Translation Research Group