[itsdb] `gloss' field?

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Mon Apr 25 02:32:12 CEST 2005

Thanks, Francis.  The i-comment field is a good idea -- and
I bet one could get it to display by doing a `custom query'.
What I don't currently know is how to specify something in
the i-comment field.  Do you?  Presumably there's a way to do
it the text file that gets incorporated to create the skeleton...

Emily