[itsdb] Fonts

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at cl.uni-bremen.de
Fri Jan 12 09:35:24 CET 2007

Hi,

I have a problem with Chinese Fonts under Debian (Knoppix 5.0). For some
reason the fine system decides to use a bold font for displaying Chinese
characters. This makes the characters unreadable.

For the chart display I fixed this by removing some replacing some
character in the font description for X11. My question is: Where can I
set/influence the font that itsdb takes for the display of test items?

If there is a way to set this somewhere globally in the X11 init files
that would be interesting to know too.

Thank you very much and best wishes

	Stefan

--
Stefan Müller

Universität Bremen/Fachbereich 10      Tel: (+49) (+421) 218-8601
Postfach 33 04 40
D-28334 Bremen

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/