[itsdb] Problem browsing Redwoods annotations

Tommy Herbert tommyherbert at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 14:38:39 CET 2007

Using ITSDB, I think the right way to browse the RMRS representations
attached to items in the Redwoods corpus is to select Annotate from
the Trees menu.  This worked rather slowly the first time I tried it,
but ever since it hasn't worked at all.  A blank "tree annotation"
window appears, but the progress bar stays at 0% and the mouse pointer
stays "busy" indefinitely (I left it overnight and there was no
progress).  I'm trying to view the VM6 section of the Redwoods corpus,
from 13th Nov 2004 (I downloaded it from
http://redwoods.stanford.edu/ftp/5th/).  Can anybody suggest anything
to help?

Thanks very much,
Tommy Herbert