[itsdb] Automated install [incr tsdb()] not loading

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Sat Feb 2 01:19:55 CET 2008

Follow up:  Bob New has localized the problem with this line
in tsdb.system:

#+(and :unix :clim (version>= 8 1))
(load
 (compile-file (make-pathname :directory general-dir :name "clim")))

And I can also reproduce this problem.

Commenting that out lets it get somewhat further, before it
gets stuck again:

; Foreign loading /home/ebender/delphin/lkb/src/pvm/linux.x86.32/pvm.so.

With the same error.

-- Emily