READ-SCRIPT-FILE-AUX in newer LKB versions

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 18 23:35:17 CEST 2004

It would be really helpful if you could do a cut-and-paste of the full session,
so we know exactly what you've done.  read-script-file-aux is certainly still
defined - I suspect a package probelm but we'd be able to tell for sure if you
send the full details.

Please respond to lkb-bugs - I'm CCing this to the list as well but I think it
best to not send further messages to everyone while we're debugging.  If there
is a general issue, I'll send a summary to the full list,

Thanks,

Ann