READ-SCRIPT-FILE-AUX in newer LKB versions

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 19 01:08:19 CEST 2004

Thanks - CCing to lkb-list since it applies to anyone working from source

The problem is that we changed the relationship between the lkb code and the
mrs code so that they can be loaded separately and you're currently not
report on the files loaded). The easiest fix is to append the following to
your .clinit.cl
(or to create a .clinit.cl in your top level directory with the following line
in if you don't currently have one):

(pushnew :lkb *features*)

Then load as before.  You can tell if it's working because the lkb files will
be loaded, as in your old version.

I'm sorry that the web page is out of date with respect to this

Ann