LKB in tty mode on Clisp/OS X

Erich Rast erich at snafu.de
Thu Jul 1 13:24:30 CEST 2004

Dear grammarians and Lispers,

I've just subscribed to this list, because I've got a problem running
LKB in tty mode using GNU CLISP 2.29 on OS X 10.3.4. Hopefully this
mail is appropriate for the list. I've downloaded the Unix source code
distribution and unpacked it into ~/bin.

(load "general/loadup")

works and returns T, but

(compile-system "lkb" :force t)

fails after some time with

Compilation of file /Users/erast/bin/src/mt/semi.lisp is finished.
*** - no file name given: #P"/Users/erast/.lkbrc"
1. Break LKB[3]>

I have created a .lkbrc file but left it empty and this doesn't change
anything. My knowledge of CL is a bit too rusty to try and fix the
problem by scanning through the source code on my own.

How can I get it to run?

Best regards,

Erich

-----