Advice sought for compiling LKB code

Jennifer Foster jfoster at cs.tcd.ie
Tue Aug 10 17:35:50 CEST 2004

Hi

I am trying to get the LKB source code to compile  and run in tty mode on
CMU lisp on Solaris 9.
When following the instructions on the website I get the error described
below.
I am using quite an old version of CMU Lisp (17f) so that might be what
the problem is. Can anyone recommend a later version which should work?

Thank you,

Jennifer Foster
Computational Linguistics Group
Computer Science Department
Trinity College
Dublin
Ireland

Byte Compiling Top-Level Form:
Converted GREATEST-COMMON-SUBTYPE.
Compiling DEFUN GREATEST-COMMON-SUBTYPE:

Error in function UNIX::SIGBUS-HANDLER:  Bus Error at #x163C0C4.

(UNIX::SIGBUS-HANDLER #<unavailable-arg>
                      #<unavailable-arg>
                      #.(SYSTEM:INT-SAP #xFFBFF230))