[lkb] PostgreSQL issues

Ben Waldron bmw20 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 3 19:40:53 CET 2004

Emily M. Bender wrote:

 > Hi folks,
 >
 > I'm currently living the dark ages and not using the LexDB.  With
 > the most current LKB and ERG, it seems that I have to be: it asks
 > me for a password. Any help on getting around this?
 >
 > Thanks, Emily

Hi Emily-

It looks like you need to set *psql-lexicon-parameters* to NIL (see
LKB Top->Options->Set Options). But looking at the latest CVS version
of the ERG, *psql-lexicon-parameters* is not set (in file
erg/lkb/globals.lsp). Which version of the ERG are you using?

-Ben

PS. Judging by your election results, I'd say you are living in the
dark ages.