[lkb] PostgreSQL issues

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Wed Nov 3 19:45:43 CET 2004

> It looks like you need to set *psql-lexicon-parameters* to NIL (see
> LKB Top->Options->Set Options). But looking at the latest CVS version
> of the ERG, *psql-lexicon-parameters* is not set (in file
> erg/lkb/globals.lsp). Which version of the ERG are you using?

Latest CVS version -- it seems the value of *psql-lexicon-parameters*
is set differently depending on the feature psql.  I've just edited
that file to make it always nil (don't worry -- I won't check that
in), and the grammar loaded.  Thanks.

> PS. Judging by your election results, I'd say you are living in the
> dark ages.

If only I could fix that by getting set up with psql...

Living in a blue state,
Emily