[lkb] GNU clisp and generation

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 12:50:53 CET 2005

it seems to me as though a recent update has broken the capacity to generate
with some grammars, possibly just those which don't have a `full' MRS (i.e.,
those with no handles).  The Windows version is lagging the Linux version
which is why you don't see a problem there.  If this is right you could move
back to an older Linux version as a temporary fix.  I hope someone else will
track the problem down - if not I will have a look myself but I won't be able
to do it for at least a week,

Ann