[lkb] GNU clisp and generation

John Carroll J.A.Carroll at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 14:42:40 CET 2005

Havard,

In December last year I made a change to how the LKB generator keeps
track of the MRS EPs it has covered and ones it still has left to do.
The new approach uses the Lisp functions logior and logtest. I suspect
the precompiled Windows binary you tried pre-dates this change.

I'll try and find this bug. How large is your grammar? Would you be
able to email it to me and I'll see if I can find out what's going
wrong?

John