[lkb] GNU clisp and generation

Håvard Mork havard.mork at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:41:39 CET 2005

John,

Thank you for your response. The grammar is not my work, and is quite
substantial, so I cannot give you access to it before clearing that up
with the authors.

After some research, I have found out that the error is probably not
LKB-based. The same grammar works fine on Linux and Windows
pre-compiled versions (the ones from march this year). With GNU CLISP
2.32, generation does not work, and ends with LOGTEST/LOGIOR errors.
With GNU CLISP 2.28 (2002), this error does not show up. I have also
tested with SBCL, which seem to work nicely also.

If you still find this interesting, I can try to get you the grammar
next week. Thanks for your help regarding this issue.

Have a nice weekend.