[lkb] Looking for a comparative grammar

ahmed hafez scientist01eg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 21:40:23 CEST 2005

Dear Sir/Madam

My reasearch is on the transfer rules of indirect
knowledge based machine translation systems. A HPSG
parser (LKB or TRALE) gives the representation of the
source language (English)to be the input of the
transfer rule -applies synsem transfer- that yields an
equivalent Arabic representation of the same English
sentence. The transfer rules are structured according
to a comparative grammar. I would be most grateful if
you can guide me to a suitable grammar
Best -
Ahmad