[lkb] Arabic generation

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 10:10:10 CEST 2005

The syntactic framework doesn't matter, but the generator assumes MRS style
semantics.  Unfortunately there is very little documentation on how the
generator works.  You can look at the MRS paper (see my website) and various
sample grammars - data/mrscomp for instance.  You will either need a
morphological generator suitable for Arabic (the LKB built in one is not
adequate for Arabic) or you'll have to use a full form lexicon.

Ann