[lkb] Debian / libacli601.so error

Adam Przepiorkowski adamp at ipipan.waw.pl
Tue May 3 19:14:17 CEST 2005

Hello,

After installing LKB on a Debian (Sarge) GNU/Linux machine from
lkb_linux_om.tgz, I get the following error when trying to execute
LKB:

adamp at tzadik:~/nlp/lkb/linux$ ./lkb &
dlopen(/home/adamp/nlp/lkb/linux/libacli601.so, mode) error: /home/adamp/nlp/lkb/linux/libacli601.so: symbol errno, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference
[1] 11564
[1]   Exit 1                  ./lkb
adamp at tzadik:~/nlp/lkb/linux$

Any ideas where the problem may be located?  (Searching WWW and the
list archive gave me no answer, but it suggested that LKB should in
principle be runnable on Debian.)

Thanks, best,

	Adam P.