[lkb] Information for LKB system ?

ahmed madani madani_info at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 25 16:56:56 CET 2006

 Hello,
     I am Mr.  Ahmed Madani a computer science graduate engineer from Hassiba Ben Bouali universite at Chlef in Algeria, my final project is a conception and realization of a syntax analyzer based on the HPSG model for the Arabic language. I want to use the LKB system as a platform for my application, so I have a problem with the system
witch is the leak of Arabic language support. I want to know if there is possibility to
extend the system for Arabic language support by using specific libraries of by developing new module for the system. I will be waiting for any response form you with a lot of glad.