[lkb] cannot load grammar interactively

Peter Adolphs Peter.Adolphs at dfki.de
Fri Jul 31 10:35:30 CEST 2009

Hi!

The file loading dialog of Load -> Complete Grammar doesn't allow me to open any
directory or file. When I open the dialog or double-click any file, I get error
messages like these:

Warning: Xt:
    Name: Text
    Class: XmTextField
    Character '\57' not supported in font.  Discarded.

Double-clicks on directories/files or clicks on directories/files followed by
"Ok" are ignored.

This is on Ubuntu 9.04. Francis had the same problem which he could fix by
uninstalling the ttf-arphic-uming package, but that didn't help in my case. Does
anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks & Cheers,

Peter

--
Peter Adolphs
DFKI GmbH, Projektbuero Berlin, Alt-Moabit 91c, D-10559 Berlin

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes