[lkb] generation ranking in LKB

Xuchen Yao xuchen at coli.uni-saarland.de
Fri Jul 9 11:05:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

May I know any of the ranking methods (language models, MaxEnt, SVM)
mentioned in the following paper is enabled in LKB or not? If so, how to
check/confirm it with my own settings?

Velldal, E. & Oepen, S. Statistical ranking in tactical generation.
Proceedings of the 2006 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural
Language Processing, 2006, 517-525

I feel that when LKB gives multiple realizations for one MRS, the latter
ones in the queue are ranked higher. Currently I use the
"generate-from-mrs" function to obtain generation result but no ranking
grades are output. I'm wondering whether there exists a function that
also gives ranking grades.

Thanks,

Xuchen