[lkb] LKB Generation

Calum Jackson s0812597 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Thu Jan 12 12:32:02 CET 2012

Hi,

I am looking to generate sentences from MRS structures interactively using the lkb system, for example editing an pre-exisiting MRS, and running it back through the generator.

I have seen in the lkb documentation that it was not previously possible to do this but was wondering if there were any known changes to the system which address this, or if there are any other alternative options that are known of?

Thank you for any help,
Calum
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.