[lkb] LKB Generation

Berthold Crysmann crysmann at linguist.jussieu.fr
Fri Jan 13 11:43:54 CET 2012

On Thu, 2012-01-12 at 11:32 +0000, Calum Jackson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking to generate sentences from MRS structures interactively using the lkb system, for example editing an pre-exisiting MRS, and running it back through the generator.

Using the LOGON system, you can do exactly that (I am not sure whether
this is supported in plain LKB): either parse a sentence interactively
and select Rephrase in the context menu, or choose Browse results and
then click on the MRS in [incr tsdb()].

You get the transfer window, where you can select Debug|Edit to save the
current MRS under /tmp/transfer.debug.$USER . If you are running LOGON
from inside Emacs it should automatically visit that file in a buffer.
Edit, save, and the Debug|Read in the transfer window.

To generate from that new MRS, you need to start a generation server
first: Options|Expand menu or so?) and then Generate|Start server.

Hope this helps,

Berthold

--
Berthold Crysmann <crysmann at linguist.jussieu.fr>
CNRS - Laboratoire de Linguistique Formelle (UMR 7110) - Paris Diderot