[matrix] Re: Version 0.8 is now available

Montserrat Marimon montserrat.marimon at UPF.EDU
Fri Sep 17 10:39:47 CEST 2004

It seems that that version doesn't generate the LKB Top menu. I'm
checking other forlders, but either they don't include the binary file
for windows or they do not display the LKB Top menu.