[matrix] Type hierarchy in Latex and Grammar Developers' Mailing List

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at cl.uni-bremen.de
Tue Feb 20 17:01:48 CET 2007

Hi,

> Which is the ideal method to represent large hpsg type hierarchies in
> LaTex? I have tried qtree with a relatively small type hierarchy of 20
> descendants but it does not fit to page after compilation of the LaTeX
> document.

I guess the space problem is independent of the styles you use to create
the hierarchy. You may use the package graphicx and then

\resizebox{\linewidth}{!}{
something huge
}

This breings everything down to whatever space is left in the current line.

Best wishes

	Stefan

--
Stefan Müller

Universität Bremen/Fachbereich 10      Tel: (+49) (+421) 218-8601
Postfach 33 04 40
D-28334 Bremen

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/