[matrix] some type descriptions in tdl file

Altaf Mahmud altaf.mahmud at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 14:14:36 CET 2007

Dear Madam:

I need to ask two questions regarding some types defined in the matrix.tdlfile:

1. What is the type 'predsort' and why it is used?
2. Why '+' and '-' are used as a sub-type of boolean? What does they mean?

Thanks. I think I still have lots of these 'basic' questions in future and
need to post here.

-Altaf

NB: And, I think this is the first time that I have seen a 'misspelling' of
my name repeatedly, but I don't mind. My name is 'Altaf' not 'Atlaf'
:-)