[matrix] downloading and installing LKB / The Grammar Matrix

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Sat Mar 3 15:59:56 CET 2007

Dear Gertrud,

For the grammar matrix, please follow the instructions from
this site:

http://courses.washington.edu/ling567

(ling471 was taught four years ago, and so that site is rather
out of date).  Lab 4 in that has you creating a grammar through
the customization page:

http://www.delph-in.net/matrix/customize/matrix.cgi

When you are finished entering choices, you can click "create
grammar".  That will give you an archive containing a directory
with all of the files for your grammar.  You can put this directory
wherever you choose.

The installation script no longer provides the Matrix itself,
because this is now best accessed through the customization page.

As for LKB instructions, I'm cc-ing this message to the LKB
list.

Emily