[matrix] parse single words - special characters

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Wed May 30 06:36:57 CEST 2007

Dear Gertrud,

How are you entering the word to be parsed?  If you are using
the parse dialogue box, there may be problems there with
special characters.  Please try instead, in the common-lisp
window/buffer:

(do-parse-tty "word-with-special-char")

I'm cc-ing the lkb list, as you might get better answers over
there.

Emily