[matrix] parse single words - special characters

G Faasz s26519322 at tuks.co.za
Tue May 29 09:43:52 CEST 2007

Hi & thank you so much for the advice concerning globals, I've done
the change and can now parse single units.

However, if a token contains the special character š, it is not
parsed. When editing the lexicon on my XP laptop, I set emacs to
multilingual environment "utf-8" and then set it to "save the buffer
as" "utf-8-dos", result: no parse.
Today I tried the same on our old linux computer (utf-8-unix then),
same result, no parse. I have no idea where the problem could lie,
please help.

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.