[matrix] Problem regarding Malayalam implementation

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 15 17:10:19 CEST 2010

Hi Anila,

You have turned up a bug in the integration of the coordination
library with the morphotactic infrastructure.  Your n1-left-coord-rule
is a lexical rule, but the customization system is not fully integrating
it.  A solution within your grammar would be to put
[INFLECTED infl-satisfied] on the DTR of that rule.  Meanwhile,
we'll look into a more general solution at the customization level.

Emily