[pet] PET and ECL

Sergio Roa sergior at coli.uni-sb.de
Tue Feb 20 00:28:13 CET 2007

Hello,

I am starting to use PET and  ERG. I realized that it was not possible
to compile  PET (version 0.99.12) using  the latest version  of ECL. I
looked into  the CHANGELOG  list and it  seems to  be a feature  to be
included in  the coming version (problems with  header locations). Are
there any  plans to solve this  bug soon? Is  it safe to use  the last
revision of the  repository instead of the official  release? Now I am
using ecl-0.9h in Fedora 2 and it seems to work well.

Thanks,

Sergio

--
Sergio Roa Ovalle