[pet] [developers] Punctuation and "-default-les" type mapping in PET/ERG

Peter Adolphs Peter.Adolphs at dfki.de
Wed Apr 16 19:21:24 CEST 2008

Hi!

Dan Flickinger wrote:
> When I execute this with the current CVS head revision of the ERG, I get
> the following warning messages:
>
> WARNING: please set 'smaf-conf' in PET config file
> WARNING: falling back to built-in default SMAF config:

You can also reproduce the "failed to unify" warnings with the built-in default
SMAF config.

> Then when I try to parse the sample input that you sent, I get the
> following error message (and a bunch more after that):
>
> ERROR: [SAXParseException] Exception message is:
> Invalid document structure

This should be because the complete SMAF document has to be fed to pet in one
line. I'll attach an example file.

Cheers,

Peter

--
Peter Adolphs
DFKI GmbH, Projektbuero Berlin, Rosenstrasse 2, D-10178 Berlin

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes