[pet] PET code cleaning

Peter Adolphs Peter.Adolphs at dfki.de
Tue Jul 6 17:40:27 CEST 2010

Hi all!

I just tried merging the last 2 changesets from main to cm but failed because
main didn't compile on my machine just now. I've got no time right now to check
what the problem is. Bernd, are you sure everything is checked in?

Cheers,

Peter

--
Peter Adolphs
DFKI GmbH, Projektbuero Berlin, Alt-Moabit 91c, D-10559 Berlin

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes