[pet] PET code cleaning

Peter Adolphs Peter.Adolphs at dfki.de
Wed Jul 7 10:05:14 CEST 2010

Hi!

Ok, I was too hasty. Turned out I had to reconfigure (-i) my build directories
and do a fresh build.

I'm now doing regression tests with erg 1004 on Cathedral&Bazaar. I'll check it
in today if nothing suspicious turns up in these tests.

Cheers,

Peter

--
Peter Adolphs
DFKI GmbH, Projektbuero Berlin, Alt-Moabit 91c, D-10559 Berlin

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes