[pet] [developers] PET: Transferring the cm branch to main

Bernd Kiefer kiefer at dfki.de
Fri Jul 30 11:34:51 CEST 2010

Hi Stephan,

i see your point. So instead of two legacy branches, i'll add a tag
(indicating read-only use) to the repository, reflecting the current
state of main (for people that have working copies with non-committed
changes), and a legacy branch for cm, to support people who need time
to move to the new "main".

I've triple-checked the current diffs between main and cm, and i'm now
quite confident that nothing is lost by replacing main with cm.

Can we all agree on that?

Best,
	Bernd