[pet] PET code / modules to delete because unsupported or unused

Bernd Kiefer kiefer at dfki.de
Fri Aug 26 01:01:13 CEST 2011

Hi all,

in the process of PET code cleaning, i've collected a list of code/
functionalities that seem to be currently unused or unsupported.

To make the whole code base more maintainable, i'd like to delete
these. Since we've all the SVN history, the code is not lost, and
anybody that has the impression she/he would like to revive it is
happily invited to bring it back in again.

So here's my list, and if you feel that there's something on it that
absolutely has to remain in, please tell me:

- ECL support
- extdict
- psql*
- print-chic
- vcg-print.h
- fs_mods
- smaf-tokenizer
- pic-*
- position-mapper.h (yy?)

borland directory
fspp directory
goofy directory

Cheers,
		Bernd

Bernd Kiefer     DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg,   D-66123 Saarbruecken
kiefer at dfki.de   +49-681/85775-5301 (phone)   +49-681/85775-5338 (fax)
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vor-
                     sitzender), Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313