[developers] Re: Macintosh version of LKB now publicly available

Woodley Packard sweagles at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 16 20:45:59 CEST 2005

I can confirm similar behavior.  An additional clue:  running "shrink"
or "expand" on a node inside an AVM also takes a surprisingly long time
on big ones, and seems to be correlated to the size of the AVM.

I also noticed that occasionally dragging the scrollbars seem
ignored... I parsed "the dog chased the cat" (under the ERG), opened up
the top level AVM, scrolled all the way to the bottom, and then tried
to scroll all the way to the top and found I was still looking at the
bottom of the AVM (although the scrollbar indicated the top).  Nodes
were not clickable in this situation, though.  If I shrink the window
and make it bigger while in this strange state, the exposed portions
get updated with the correct data, leaving orphaned data from the
bottom of the AVM still sitting around in the other parts of the
screen...

Looks good.
Woodley Packard