[developers] I may as well report it to you...

Alex Lascarides alex at inf.ed.ac.uk
Thu Oct 13 13:21:59 CEST 2005

Dear Stephan,

Following on from my previous message this morning:

1) Creating my own test suite instance and then double clicking on the
   item successfully brings up its set of parses (and I can compare
   parses etc).  So that works great.  You were right, therefore,
   about my various installations being out of sync.  I look forward
   to you developing things so that they can get back in sync.  Please
   let me know when this is done.

2) When I loaded the jun-04 ERG and attempted to view the Redwoods vm6
   with that using "Tree:Annotate", I never got the end of the
   process. It was taking hours; I basically gave up.

3) Using ssh -Y worked.  When I quit [incr tsdb()] X windows didn't
   crash.  Without the Y option, it always crashes.  I will be curious
   to know whether you can repeat this problem when you upgrade to
   your fancy new mac.  I'm glad to hear you're getting a mac by the
   way!

Hugs,
Alex.