[developers] No latex/postscrip output from LUI

Sara Stymne sarst at ida.liu.se
Thu Oct 20 22:43:58 CEST 2005

Hi!

I am using the latest Lkb (from Oct 5) with LUI enabled on Linux Ubuntu.
The problem is that when I try to save views as latex or postscript I do
not seem to get any files saved. As I understand it they are supposed to
turn up in the tmp folder, but they do not, and nowhere else either. I
then saw that I am supposed to attach the log file
(/tmp/yzlui.debug.username) when I report a bug, but unfortunately there
is no log file, not in the tmp directory, and not elsewhere in the
filesystem either.

/Sara Stymne