[developers] mrs print

Dan Flickinger danf at csli.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 21 18:27:09 CEST 2006

Hi Zhengbo Zhou -

You can ask 'cheap' to present you with the MRS, by invoking it with the
'-mrs' flag (along with all the usual flags you use).  You can get a list
of the available options, along with a short reminder of what they do, by
just calling 'cheap' with no arguments.

 Dan

> Hi All,
>
> I have another question which is regarding to the mrs within the parse.  So t
o my understanding, after the parser find a parse for a grammatical sentence, t
here is a big feature structure with the semantic of the whole sentence stored
somewhere in the chart.  My question is can the parser print out all those sema
ntics?  I looked into the fs.h and fs.cpp, and someother source code files, but
 could not find out the exact data structure to store the semantic values for a
 sentence.  Any hint?