[developers] LKB and MacOS(x86)

John Carroll J.A.Carroll at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Oct 17 12:49:27 CEST 2006

Unfortunately, the pre-built macintosh binary will only work on Mac
OS X/PowerPC, not X86. There is no X86 version of MCL.

What others have done as a short-term measure is to install Parallels
and run the Linux version of the LKB.

John

Department of Informatics,          E-Mail: J.A.Carroll at sussex.ac.uk
University of Sussex,               Tel: (+44 / 0)1273 678029
Brighton BN1 9QH, UK                Fax: (+44 / 0)1273 877873