[developers] RMRS similarity

Rebecca Dridan bec.dridan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 11:01:06 CET 2007

Hi Yi,

It depends what sort of comparison you want. As part of my Masters I
wrote a RMRS comparison tool, which was based on Ann's LKB code. It was
mostly designed for semantic (sentence) comparison and hence hasn't
really been tested on comparing different RMRS output for the same
sentence, but it should still work. It gives a numeric 'distance' score.
More details in http://acl.ldc.upenn.edu/W/W06/W06-1106.pdf, or my
thesis (which has just been approved and so I will put it online very
shortly). If you want the code (written in perl), let me know.

Rebecca