[developers] Downloading problems - update

G Faasz s26519322 at tuks.co.za
Tue Jul 3 13:42:53 CEST 2007

Dear developers,

as it was adviced by Francis Bond (THANKS!), I got (at last) an ubuntu
version (kubuntu) installed on our 64bit project pc. After following
all the installation instructions on the webpage, lkb is now up and
running!

There is only one question left: When I executed the command

sudo bash install --test --home ~/delphin

I saw that actually the 32bit file (linux.x86.32) was downloaded. I
remember when we still tried with the Fedora 6, the linux.x86.64 file
was automatically chosen by the installation routine.

May I ask if there is an explanation for that?

Thanks a lot, many thanks also for all the previous advice

Gertrud

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.