[developers] PET Installation

Christopher Rupp Christopher.Rupp at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 14 15:49:43 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to install pet from the SVN at

https://pet.opendfki.de/repos/

but I'm having difficulty getting the (R)MRS construction to work. This is just
a quick question. (There may be more to follow.)

Is there an obvious way of adapting the configure file in the PET release to
work with an installed version of ECL? (I've got ecl-0.9j freshly installed.)
The paths expected, at least for the header files, appear to be looking into
the
source release rather than the installed version. Actually, I wasn't intending
to keep the source release lying around.

Thanks, in advance, for any advice or pointers on this.

Cheers,

C.J.

--
Dr. C.J. Rupp

University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory
William Gates Building
15 JJ Thomson Avenue
Cambridge CB3 0FD, UK

Tel: +44 1223 767025